- This is an extremely durable IP66 rated fixture with polycarbonate lens and body and stainless steel hardware.
- Since it can be hosed down, it is great for stalls.
- It can be suspended with aircraft cable or surface mounted.
- Available in 2’, 4’ or 8’ lengths and 4 different widths. This makes it great for any sized room.
- The Advantage series is perfect for any area where impact, dirt, and moisture are a concern.
Hercules LED Area Light
- This powerful flood features multiple wattages going up to 660W, 2 mounting methods, and 6 available beam angles.
- If your farm is open to the public, keep your parking lot safe and well-lit year round.
- Install in any outdoor space where work is done after sunset to allow for more productivity.
Osprey Canopy LED
- This impact resistant surface mount fixture is great for a number of agricultural applications.
- It can be used under an outdoor canopy or medium ceiling height room.
- The polycarbonate lens and IP65 rating mean that impact, dirt and moisture will not affect the performance of this fixture.
- This IP65 rated strip should be used in infrequently occupied areas where greater energy savings can be achieved by utilizing its sensor features.
- Motion sensing, step-dimming, and daylight harvesting are all programmable with the touch of a button.
- Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
Phoenix LED Highbay
- This is the ultimate highbay fixture for large barns with high ceilings and open spaces.
- An impact resistant polycarbonate lens completely diffuses the diodes, both protecting the fixture from dirt, moisture and impact AND providing clean, even light.
- The Phoenix has been installed in countless horse and livestock arenas, multi-use barns, and storage structures with great results.
Razor Linear LED
- This IP65 strip is one of the shallowest fixtures available today.
- It’s perfect for areas where vertical space is limited, but a wide beam spread is required.
- The Razor should be installed in long, wide rooms where maximum clearance as well as protection from dirt and moisture are needed.