- Refrigerators in kitchens can get messy. These IP 66 fixtures are easy to wash down.
- If you’ve got a tight space in your walk-in cooler, and fixtures are at risk of being hit by rolling racks, these fixtures are made of polycarbonate and can take a beating without risk of damage.
- With multiple lengths, widths, and lumen packages available, we can properly light up any area large or small.
- Cold environments are the Advantage’s friend with low operating temperatures.
Colt LED Strip Fixture
- This is the perfect fixture for replacing any industrial or basic strip fixture in your facility.
- The polycarbonate diffusing lens helps protect against damage while providing a glare-free look.
- Its narrow profile make it perfect for tight spaces.
- This IP65 rated strip should be used in infrequently occupied areas where greater energy savings can be achieved by utilizing its sensor features.
- Motion sensing, step-dimming, and daylight harvesting are all programmable with the touch of a button.
- Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
- Can handle temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
Razor Linear LED
- This IP65 strip is one of the shallowest fixtures available today.
- It’s perfect for areas like small walk-in coolers where vertical space is limited, but a wide beam spread is required.
- The Razor is made in the USA, and DLC listed for maximum rebate potential.