- This is an extremely durable IP66 rated fixture with polycarbonate lens and body and stainless steel hardware.
- When working in a dusty or wet environment, the Advantage vaportight fixture is your go-to vaportight fixture.
- 2 lens options are available in the 6” wide version to give you the look you want. A classic 2 lamp T8 look, or a frosted lens, which we call our “glow series.”
- Available in 2’, 4’ or 8’ lengths, the Advantage series is perfect for any area where impact, dirt, and moisture are a concern.
Colt LED Linear Strip
- A simple, efficient solution to lighting that brings an unmatched level of sophistication to your hallways and corridors.
- Its use reduces energy consumption by up to 60%.
- The polycarbonate diffusing lens helps protect against damage while providing a glare-free look.
- Available in 4’ or 8’ lengths, the Colt can be effortlessly surface mounted making installation a breeze.
- This IP65 rated strip should be used in infrequently occupied areas where greater energy savings can be achieved by utilizing its sensor features.
- Motion sensing, step-dimming, and daylight harvesting are all programmable with the touch of a button.
- Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
Razor Linear LED
- This IP65 strip is one of the shallowest fixtures available today.
- It’s perfect for areas where vertical space is limited, but a wide beam spread is required.
- The Razor should be installed in long, narrow rooms where maximum clearance as well as protection from dirt and moisture are needed.
Stairwell LED Fixture
- This fixture was specifically designed for stairwell lighting.
- The dual sensors allow full activation whether occupants are going up or coming down toward the fixture.
- The bi-level step dimming feature makes this fixture perfect for low occupancy areas where some light is required 24/7.
- The polycarbonate lens will hold up against abuse.
- Available in 4K and 5K color temperature, we can match an existing lighting scheme.
LED Replacement Tubes
- This is the lowest cost way to retrofit existing fixtures to an LED lighting source.
- Total diode diffusion means no glare like with other brands’ LED tubes. LED technology means no fluorescent flickering.
- Our T8 LED tubes come in three varieties: electronic ballast compatible, directly wired to 120-277V power, or dual mode operation. T5 tubes can be used with an existing F54T5HO ballast.
- These are perfect for quickly turning a building into a “Green” building. Wattage reduction and quick and easy installation make these a great solution for reducing maintenance and energy costs without a large up-front investment.