- When working in a dusty or wet environment, the Advantage vaportight fixture is your go-to vaportight fixture.
- With multiple lengths, widths, and lumen packages available, we can properly light up any area.
- 2 lens options are available in the 6” wide version to give you the look you want. A classic 2 lamp T8 look, or a frosted lens, which we call our “glow series”
Anthem LED Highbay
- Are you proud to be an American? This specifier grade LED highbay is designed and manufactured completely in the USA!
- Multiple lumen packages from 70 watts and 8,500 lumens to 290 watts and 36,000 lumens. Any height warehouse can be efficiently lit with these architectural grade LED highbays.
- The thin profile on these fixtures maximizes efficiency by increasing the functional area below the fixture.
Colt LED Strip Fixture
- This is the perfect fixture for replacing any industrial or basic strip fixture in your facility.
- The polycarbonate diffusing lens helps protect against damage while providing a glare-free look.
- It also works as a great task light for work areas.
Mustang LED Highbay
- Do you have budget restrictions? If so, this is our go-to economy grade LED highbay fixture.
- With a diffusing lens and optional wireguard, this is a great fixture to replace the fluorescent or HID highbays in your warehouse. The higher lumen output models have the general footprint of a fluorescent highbay, but the fixtures are designed specifically for LED.
- This fixture can easily be hung with air craft cables or chain, making the install a snap for electricians.
Osprey Canopy LED
- These are great for low ceiling applications when you’re looking for a surface mount fixture.
- It has a perfectly designed lens which distributes the light evenly while carrying the protective quality of polycarbonate.
- The Osprey is very contractor friendly with a handy surface mount installation handle.
- This sleek and modern looking fixture will give your warehouse the modern feel you’re looking for. Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
- The standard 40 watt model will replace a 2 lamp 8’ T12 strip fixture.
- Motion sensing, step-dimming, and daylight harvesting are all programmable with the touch of a button.
- The Penta can be mounted in multiple different ways; pendant, aircraft cables, or surface mounted.
Phoenix LED High Bay
- Designed from scratch for LED, this fixture gives a fresh, updated look to the old 400 watt metal halide fixtures.
- The engineered cast aluminum body and frosted polycarbonate lens together make this fixture very durable and long lasting.
- An impact resistant polycarbonate lens completely diffuses the diodes, both protecting the fixture from dirt, moisture and impact AND providing clean, even light.
- The IP 65 rating on the Phoenix make this fixture great for dust and spray down applications, as well as high humidity areas where condensation build up is a concern.
LED Replacement Tubes
- This is the lowest cost way to retrofit existing fixtures to an LED lighting source.
- Our T8 LED tubes come in three varieties: electronic ballast compatible, directly wired to 120-277V power, or dual mode operation. T5 tubes can be used with an existing F54T5HO ballast.
- Wattage reduction and quick and easy installation make these a great solution for reducing maintenance and energy costs without a large up-front investment.