- Up to 140 LPW
- Operating Temp -40˚F to +131˚F
- Mercury Free
- Shatterproof polycarbonate diffuser
- CRI >80
- Spacing between driver housing
and heat sink allows for better heat dissipation
- Quick field install time
- 0-10V dimmable (down to 10%)
- L70 at 50,000 Hours
- 5 year warranty
- This is an extremely durable IP66 rated fixture with polycarbonate lens and body and stainless steel hardware.
- When working in a dusty or wet environment, the Advantage vaportight fixture is your go-to vaportight fixture.
- 2 lens options are available in the 6” wide version to give you the look you want. A classic 2 lamp T8 look, or a frosted lens, which we call our “glow series”
- Available in 2’, 4’ or 8’ lengths, the Advantage series is perfect for any area where impact, dirt, and moisture are a concern.
Osprey Canopy LED
- This fixture is designed to be surface mounted under canopies and other areas that require a damp location rating.
- The polycarbonate lens, aluminum housing, and IP65 rating mean that impact, dirt and moisture will not affect the performance of this fixture. No bugs will be able to infiltrate the fixture either.
- This fixture is Title 24 compliant.
- The Osprey is very contractor friendly with a handy surface mount installation handle.
- This IP65 rated strip should be used in infrequently occupied areas where greater energy savings can be achieved by utilizing its sensor features.
- This fixture will brighten up your buildings with style. The sleek, modern design increases the area under the fixture as it is only 2.5” deep.
- The wide beam spread creates an evenly lit atmosphere, ideal for hallways and corridors.
- This fixture has an integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensor, so you’ll save money on energy when areas are unoccupied. In bi-level dimming mode, they never turn off, just gradually dim to a lower output. And it’s all programmable with the touch of a button.
- Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
PHX LED Highbay
- The IP 65 rating on the PHX make this fixture great for dust and spray down applications, as well as high humidity areas where condensation build up is a concern.
- An impact resistant polycarbonate lens completely diffuses the diodes, both protecting the fixture from dirt, moisture and impact AND providing clean, even light.
- The PHX is easily installed with threaded pipe, a hook, or aircraft cable.
- Designed with superior heat management in mind for areas that reach temperatures as high as 140°F/ 60°C.