400W metal halides created a poorly lit environment in the parking lot. SoNo wanted their residents to feel more secure and at ease as they traveled to and from their vehicles at night. LouversLED proposed an idea to improve nocturnal visibility.
- (2) 400W Metal Halides (458W actual per fixture)
- 3,343 kw/h per year running at 10 hours a day
- $334.00 annual energy cost
- $6,310.00 energy cost (15 years)
- (2) RC-52 LED Conversion Kits (60W per kit)
- 438 kw/h per year running at 10 hours a day
- $44.00 annual energy cost
- $827.00 energy cost (15 years)
BEFORE – 400W Metal Halides
AFTER – RC-52 LED Conversion Kits
Annual Energy Savings of $291!
Energy Savings of $5,484 in 15 Years!
Payback time of 1.29 years!