LED Recessed Downlight Retrofit
- Change out your high wattage screw-in flood lights or stab-in fluorescents with our low wattage, high lumen retrofit can solution.
- This is a sleek and modern update for existing can lighting.
- Multi-volt or dimmable options are available that allow for custom solutions to conference rooms, atria, and more.
- This fixture will brighten up your office with style. The sleek, modern design increases the area under the fixture as it is only 2.5” deep.
- The wide beam spread creates an evenly lit atmosphere, ideal for hallways and corridors.
- This fixture has an integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensor, so you’ll save money on energy when areas are unoccupied. In bi-level dimming mode, they never turn off; just gradually dim to a lower output. And it’s all programmable with the touch of a button.
- Attractive and durable, it can be installed in harsh-use areas without fear of dirt, water, or impact damaging the fixture.
- This back-lit LED panel fixture can give your troffer fixtures the modern look your office needs.
- With standard 0-10V dimming, you can easily turn the lights down for presentations.
- Even light distribution and minimal glare create an office environment ideal for increased productivity and efficiency.
LED Replacement Tubes
- This is the lowest cost way to retrofit existing fixtures to an LED lighting source.
- Total diode diffusion means no glare like with other brands’ LED tubes. LED technology means no fluorescent flickering.
- Our T8 LED tubes come in three varieties: electronic ballast compatible, directly wired to 120-277V power, or dual mode operation. T5 tubes can be used with an existing F54T5HO ballast.
- These are perfect for quickly turning an office into a “Green” office. Wattage reduction and quick and easy installation make these a great solution for reducing maintenance and energy costs without a large up-front investment.