- If you experience high damage with your locker room and corridor fixtures, the Advantage is a great solution for you. Its all polycarbonate construction makes this fixture virtually unbreakable. Sore losers won’t cost you additional money in replacement lens costs.
- The IP66 rating on these means that they are dust and water tight. You’ll be able to keep these clean by hosing and wiping them down easily.
- With multiple widths, lengths and lumen output, we can provide the proper fixture for your situation.
Anthem LED Highbay
- If you’re looking to give your gym the high appeal of an architectural grade fixture, this is the one.
- Designed, constructed, and made in the USA, you can take pride on installing this fixture in your gym.
- With multiple fixture control systems, we can implement the perfect scenario for your needs.
- Wire guards are also available to protect against all objects that can be found flying around a gym.
Colt LED Linear Strip
- A simple, efficient solution to lighting that brings an unmatched level of sophistication to your hallways and corridors.
- Its use reduces energy consumption by up to 60%.
- The polycarbonate diffusing lens helps protect against damage while providing a glare-free look.
- Available in 4’ or 8’ lengths, the Colt can be effortlessly surface mounted making installation a breeze.
Hercules LED LHL
- Use the Hercules to light up your arenas and sports fields with instant on LED technology.
- This powerful flood features multiple wattages going up to 660W, 2 mounting methods, and 6 available beam angles.
- Save major money on your electricity bills by changing out your high wattage metal halides for our LED high lumen area light.
Mustang LED Highbay
- Do you have budget restrictions? If so, this is our go-to economy grade LED highbay fixture.
- With a diffusing lens and optional wireguard, this is a great fixture to replace the fluorescent or HID highbays in your gymnasium, auditoriums, large hall, or open plan buildings.
- The higher lumen output models have the general footprint of a fluorescent highbay, but the fixtures are designed specifically for LED.
- This fixture can easily be hung with air craft cables or chain, making the install a snap for electricians.
- Instead of a basic wrap lens fixture, use the Penta to dress up your hallways, corridors, and garage areas.
- With the tamper proof and vandal resistant capabilities of this fixture, you can rest at ease.
- This fixture has an integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensor, so you’ll save money on energy when people are not in the areas. In bi-level dimming mode, they never turn off, just gradually dim to a lower output. And it’s all programmable with the touch of a button.
PHX LED Highbay
- This is the best fixture on the market for gymnasiums and sporting facilities.
- Designed from scratch for LED, this fixture gives a fresh, updated look to the old 400 watt metal halide fixtures.
- With its diffused polycarbonate lens, no wireguard is necessary. This fixture can withstand volleyballs, baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, and pretty much any type of object used in a gym.
- An impact resistant polycarbonate lens completely diffuses the diodes, both protecting the fixture from dirt, moisture and impact AND providing clean, even light.
- The IP 65 rating on the PHX make this fixture great for dust and spray down applications, as well as high humidity areas where condensation build up is a concern.