- Fully Customizable
- Made in the USA
- Short lead times
- Window clear polycarbonate is our
primary material for construction. It is extremely durable and nearly
- Our sales team can be reached by phone or email during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Central Time, and sometimes even
outside those hours. Speaking to a live person often makes the ordering
process easier, especially for
- .118” Window Clear Polycarbonate
- Lightweight (approximately 5 lbs.)
- Nearly unbreakable
- Rounded corners for safety
- Foldable and easy carry options
- Easy to clean
- Ultra lightweight and foldable, for easy shipping, carrying, and storing
- Less expensive than acrylic or polycarbonate panels
- Two different sizes to accommodate different school desks
- All plastic construction can be wiped down and sanitized
- Clear, large PETG window offers excellent light transmission
and minimal to no distortion
- No risk of breakage from falling
- Durable plastic hinge allows side panels to be adjusted to desired angle, maximizing coverage on any size table
- On MEDIUM model and larger,
slotted feet provide added stability
Feet can also be added to side panels if desired
- Folds flat to 1” for easy shipping and storage
- INCLUDED ADHESIVE GRIPPERS keep side panels at a fixed angle, and prevent shield from sliding
- Clear polycarbonate visor with foam backing and adjustable elastic for a tight, yet comfortable fit.
- Clear PET shield is 9.5″ high and delivered unattached to the visor.
- Shields are easily attached to headband visors by quickly snapping into place.
- Visors and shields also sold separately for replacement purposes.
- Durable visors are re-usable.
- Snap off a used shield and snap on a new one.
- Thin (4mil) shields feature anti-fog coating on both sides.
- Thicker shields (>7mil) are durable and easy to clean, but do not have anti-fog coating.
- Shields, visor headbands and foam can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or hand sanitizer. Discard if any degradation is observed.
Our Modus Operandi
- 30 years in business
- Quick responses
- Attention to your project
- Friendly service
- Team of engineers
- Small business agility
- Big business capability
- Easy to use website
When you need LED, you need LouversLED.